Thursday, August 26, 2010

A friend to talk……an ease to life’s walk :)


Though we are all running too fast in life but then…….for lighter moments we all had with our F.R.I.E.N.D.S, I am posting it...

Nothing serious but I have been feeling like having a cup of coffee with a friend. May be for detoxification but its very much required. After marriage, it so happened that I could never stay at a city where one of my closest friend was around and this I feel would have sorted so many issues with just a coffee or shopping – had she been around.

There are so many things that we need to share, talk or for that matter puke out to someone to feel relief. Yes, our closest ones are always around – hubby, mom-dad, sister, brother etc but a friend is a friend. At times when a friend is not around we end up blabbering things to a wrong fellow which is neither good nor suggested.

Though technology has made things easier – we have phones/mobiles/internet etc but still a cozy chat with a friend is a stress buster and nothing can beat it.

Shriti – my friend from my MBA Days had just called and I feel nice right now. Infact the thought to write this, cropped after we ended the call. She too was like – had we been in one city atleast we could have walked out for shopping, a movie, a lunch or for that matter just a walk together. Ah! I wish. Another one of that kind I have is Sunalini, she too stays in a different city but then, we had moved out for professional commitments. Though chances to meet her are little more frequent but then at times during those blank moments – I wish we had been in the same city.

And now after you get married………enter a family life, work for both roles, its kind of difficult to make new friends. Even if we make one – I guess it would be difficult to reach that kind of a comfort level.(Though for me it happened, I met Sunalini in the new city & new company I had joined after I got married). Still it seems little difficult to me. I wish I had a friend around – always!

3 comments:

Jack said...

Jigyasa,

Read 2 posts now. You summed up very nicely in the previous post - Independence to be ME. Very true. No comparisions, no pulling up giving examples of others, no forcing to change for someone's sake. A true friend is a blessing which only few of us enjoy.

Take care

Jigyasa said...

@ Uncle J

Thanks for visiting. Yeah, I believe in Independence to be ME, though only few are privileged to have that. I am glad.

Keep Smiling

Jigyasa

Chakoli said...

thast true!!
friends are just so importatnt in ur life :))

lovely post and written beautifuuly :)))